There Are So Many Good Reasons to Cook with Propane Gas.
- Cooking with gas can be significantly cheaper than cooking with electricity.
- Propane-fueled ovens and ranges give you greater control with precise temperature and even heat distribution.
- Instant gas flames allow you to cook without the wait for burners to warm up.
- Propane gas burners also cool quickly. Electric burners that have not completely cooled can be dangerous.
Propane Cooking: A Recipe for Success.
- Ninety-seven percent of professional chefs prefer cooking with gas (American Gas Association).
- Propane appliances are available in all the latest kitchen designs — convection ovens, sealed burners for easy cleaning, griddles and grill tops, even deep fryers.