Why Propane Offers Greater Heating Comfort.
Propane furnaces offer you warmer air than electric heating systems. A gas furnace heats air to about 120°F and operates in short intervals to minimize operating costs. An electric heat pump produces heat below body temperature, so the air actually feels cool when placing your hand in front of a vent.
People Warm Up to Propane Very Quickly.
- Heating a home with gas costs half as much on average than heating with electricity (U.S. Department of Energy).
- Propane-fueled furnaces last 15-20 years — that’s 5-10 years longer than electric heat pumps, on average.
- Propane heating systems can be vented vertically or horizontally, eliminating the need for chimneys.
- New propane gas furnaces are smaller than previous models and provide greater placement flexibility.
- Propane can keep your home warm and comfortable during electrical power outages.
Check out our products for your heating and cooling needs here!